วันอาทิตย์ที่ 6 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2554

A Cue Stick: Original Acoustic Song "Steady Me"

Find this song on our New Album Available on iTunes! itunes.apple.com Thank you all for watching and writing us! This song will be on our Album "Super Calloused Fragile Logistics" that we hope to have up on iTunes by October of this Year! Check out the few songs we already have up there and as always let us know what you think. Check us out on iTunes! itunes.apple.com Find us on facebook! www.facebook.com Listen to our CD on myspace! www.myspace.com Lyrics: I've become unstable Utterly Unable To see what's ahead of me So I'm gonna need To hold onto you and hope you steady me My faith has been shaken Certainty's been taken So instead of these Words incredibly I'm waiting for something stronger to steady me Steady me I'm gonna need a little work I'll steady you when you need me for what it's worth But this has become too much for me Steady me I'm gonna need a bit of help I've failed and fallen down relying on myself so Please won't you Please steady me I can't help but tremble As I start to resemble Those who tread on me Their judgment weighing heavily I'm starting to sway I hope you steady me Steady me I'm gonna need a little work I'll steady you when you need me for what it's worth But this has become too much for me Steady me I'm gonna need a bit of help I've failed and fallen down relying on myself so Please won't you Please steady me And now I know I can do this Your love is strong and I'm anchored to it Now I can breathe deep. Solid. Concrete. And I know I'll stand on ...

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น