วันอังคารที่ 28 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2553

Elise WoW PvP 2

Quick Descrip. Elise [Lotus] - Hakkar, Draenei Warrior MS Sword Spec Music: Call Me Back - Logistics Into Everything (final harp solo) - Telepopmusik files.filefront.com This link is the full file so i made my first video ever, closest thing to video editing i have done before was flash. I originally made this video just to see if i can figure out video editing on my own. This would be part two of that endeveour By no means am i an awesome player, and no way is my gear considered up to par, but i really just have so much fun with engineering in pvp that i wanted to share it with all of you. Reason i turn into several horde races when i change stances was because of the teleporter malfunction debuff. What i say out loud when i fire the rocket launcher is tony montana's famous line from Scarface "Say 'ello to my little friend!" Once again, this isn't one of those skill videos, just me having way too much fun playing one of my favorite professions, engineering :) (i know the description more or less is the same as part 1 but there's not much to say)

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น