วันจันทร์ที่ 23 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2553

What is rated the number one antivirus? - My personal choice


Image : http://www.flickr.com


Nothing can be annoying for the owner of an affected computer, such as its system by a virus. Apart from harassment, viruses can damage important files in your PC. Some people do not take seriously the viruses before they hit. Big mistake. Someone whose PC was hit by a terrible virus will tell you how difficult it is to clean that malware can not. This is why it is very important to install anti-virus software on your computer. If you're always online andDownload files from the internet then the more reason you should have an anti-virus.

When choosing an anti-virus, but you should always go for an estimated number Antivirus. First steps of a mediocre antivirus program is only a waste of computer resources do not make money if you paid for this to be mentioned. There are anti-virus programs to make available that you think you will be protected from malware, but in reality is only a sign to give defense. Then there are anti-virus programs, embracesall the computers on which other programs, such as a resistance. For me, the best anti-virus program, which offers the best protection, but is efficient when it comes to the use of PC resources.

There are countless anti-virus programs that is already taken. I tried Norton is one of the most common. Norton is good when it comes to protecting it, but I personally find annoying. We tend to block all programs on your computer.I also tried that is really a Spy Sweeper anti-spyware more than one Anti-Virus.

So what for me is the number one rated Anti-virus? There is nothing that the Kaspersky Anti-Virus. In tests I've done, they removed the highest number of viruses. It 'also the least irritating and consumes very little computer resources.

I am very happy with Kaspersky and I do not think that I use once again the anti-virus, if not something better.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น